How can you help?
We receive no government funding and are only able to continue the work we do as a result of our own fundraising efforts. In addition to the income we generate from events and the support of various specialist trusts, we are heavily reliant on smaller donations.
Could your local community organise a fundraiser for us? No amount is too small and you can be sure the money you raise will go directly to help where it is most needed.
We provide all the information and sponsorship packs you will need, and we can even advertise your own event on our website and social media. If you would like our fundraising pack please contact us.
Alternatively, your company could get involved in a number of ways, from nominating us as your Charity of the Year to donating merchandise for use at one of our charity auctions.
Or, why not get involved with one of our events happening soon. Please contact us for more information and help.
Ideas for how you can help
Examples of sponsorship funding levels include:
- £250 pays for 10 children to have an afternoon bowling
- £500 pays for a child to attend burn camp at an adventure activity centre
- £1,000 pays for new play and exercise equipment for a burns ward
- £2,000 pays for the production of 5000 copies of “Lizzie’s Accident” books
- £5,000 pays for a Family Therapy Weekend
- £11,000 pays for a 4 day Jamboree for up to 40 children